DNA Tribes® Genetic Ancestry Analysis
Providing Ancestry Testing Since 2006
We Are Discontinuing Operations - Thanks for Supporting DNA Tribes!
After 12 years of providing genetic ancestry analysis, we are closing our doors. Please be advised that DNA Tribes is no longer accepting new orders, effective January 4, 2019.
What You Need to Know:
- •DEADLINE FOR SAMPLES SUBMISSION: If you purchased a kit on or before January 4, 2019, it MUST be submitted for processing by no later than April 1, 2019. After that date, we are no longer accepting kits for processing
- •YOUR REPORT: Results are ready within 6-8 weeks after samples arrive at the lab. We suggest you print them out when you receive them. In order to better understand your report, you’re welcome to access our FAQs and Digest Articles
- •IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE: Email one of our specialists using this form anytime prior to August 1, 2019
- •ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE: The DNA Tribes website is remaining open until August 1, 2019 so that you can access its resources and contact customer service. After this date, the website is closed and we can no longer respond to your queries
What's Your Tribe®?
- •Collect your DNA at home with a quick and easy cheek swab kit
- •DNA Tribes tests your autosomal STRs inherited from both maternal and paternal ancestors for the most detailed and comprehensive genetic ancestry analysis available
- •Our test compares your DNA to over 1,200 ethnic groups and 32 regions exclusive to DNA Tribes®
- •Algorithms updated in April of 2015 with over 80 new populations including Greenland, Netherlands, Poland, China, Somalia and Ghana and representing approximately 30,000 people
“ ...promise(s) to satisfy the human
hunger to learn about one’s
The New York Times
“ Think you know your roots? An ancestral-DNA test unearthed a few of mine—and some big surprises too.”