DNA Tribes Merchant Information
- Customers interested in purchasing a Genetic Ancestry test: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers who have purchased our tests after February 2, 2015: email@example.com
- Customers who have purchased our tests before February 2, 2015: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide feedback on our services, customer support or content: Contact Us form
- For all other inquiries (e.g., media, permission to quote, statistical methodology): email@example.com
Laboratory DNA Processing:
- For STR tests ordered before June 1, 2013, all lab processing is performed by Affiliated Genetics, Inc. (AGI), located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- For STR tests ordered after June 1, 2013, all lab processing is performed by DNA Diagnostic Center (DDC), located in Fairfield, Ohio.
Better Business Bureau: DNA Tribes is proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau of Metro Washington DC and Eastern Pennsylvania.
Refund Policy: DNA Tribes is a non-medical genetic analysis service that includes the cost of laboratory work. Therefore, refunds are available only until the time that each customer's cheek swab is sent to our partner laboratory. After that time, all sales are final. Refunds are available only the original purchaser of each kit.
Shipping: DNA Tribes ships cheek swap kits using USPS First Class Mail and delivers analysis using email.
Your DNA collection kit will be sent to you via First Class Mail and will include a prepaid return envelope (prepaid return envelopes available only within the contiguous United States).
If you have ordered a kit and not received your cheek swab kit, or have not received your analysis within 3-4 weeks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
Customer Satisfaction and Our Mission: DNA Tribes is a cutting edge genetic ancestry analysis service. The
science of human genetics is still in its infancy, and there remain many unanswered questions about human
genetic variation. Some customers may find their results differ with their expectations or present genetic affiliation.
This exploration of our genetic code is a cutting edge human endeavor, which DNA Tribes is proud to bring to
customers at an affordable price.
DNA Tribes cannot guarantee that all results will be immediately understandable in all cases. Your results might reveal connections that are unexpected. What DNA Tribes can assure customers is that we will do our utmost to provide the best, most scientifically accurate and statistically meaningful results possible at an affordable price using current technology. DNA Tribes strives to make this science accessible and affordable. The satisfaction of our customers' desire to learn more about their genetic ancestry is our highest priority.